Thanks so much for taking the leap and joining the Mummalove crew.
Your free digital print is on its way to your email inbox right now (but if it doesn’t arrive in the next little while, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me on email and I’ll chase up the mailman!).
You will probably also receive a ‘double opt-in’ email from me to make extra super sure that you’re keen to be on our email list. I do hope you’ll say yes! Every now and again I’ll send you a love letter, or free digital prints, or maybe even a blog post to read… but you certainly won’t be inundated with emails from me, scouts honour.
If you feel like having a read of blog posts I prepared earlier, here are a few of our more popular posts:
- How Ben and I met (otherwise known as ‘the value of persistence’) ~ Decade
- Receiving the prenatal diagnosis ~ Learning to Love Rollercoasters
- Ben’s take on the prenatal diagnosis ~ The View From Here
- Things I learned about Down syndrome in the first year ~ DS101
- From our 15 minutes of fame ~ The Chosen Ones
- Discovering Sam had leukaemia ~ 21 Days Ago
- Comparing Down syndrome and Leukaemia ~ Apples and Oranges
- The post I never wish I had to write ~ The Impossible Task
Thanks for being part of our journey, for sharing in our story, for being part of this community. We’re so glad you’re here.