Become a Life Coach
Thinking about becoming a life coach? Let me tell you a little about my experience studying with the Beautiful You Coaching Academy and becoming a certified life coach, and share how I can support you on your journey to becoming a life coach.
My journey to becoming a Beautiful You Life Coach...
To be completely honest, when I started the Beautiful You Coaching Academy life coaching course in May 2019, I didn't really even know what a life coach did. I didn't have a lifelong desire to become a coach, and I certainly wasn't sure whether I would get to the end of the course and hang my shingle out as a life coach! But I felt as though the BYCA website was written just for me, the course sounded incredible and I truly believe I was being called to enrol - so I followed my intuition. And I'm so glad I did. I realised I had been playing the role of life coach for many people in my life for many years, so it felt amazing to learn a framework and skills for truly supporting clients as well as building a coaching business. In all honesty, becoming a life coach through Beautiful You has been one of the best decisions of my life - it has been truly life changing.
You can read more about my journey to becoming a life coach in this blog post.
What I love about the Beautiful You Coaching Academy
It's difficult to narrow down what I love most about the Beautiful You Coaching Academy, but here is a list of highlights:
- BYCA is such a heart-centred organisation which is so aligned with my values. With founder and lead-trainer, Julie Parker, at the helm, the integrity of the organisation is so evident in everything they do.
- The BYCA trainers are all incredible humans who I really admire and respect as coaches and people. I have learned so much from all of them in their unique ways.
- The course structure, content, resources and homework in the six month coaching course were really well thought out and comprehensive. Our regular live coaching calls were always informative, interactive and enjoyable.
- Although I graduated in 2019, there have been further opportunities for growth - through the Inspiration Days, completing further study and completing my certification, and the annual awards ceremony. I have recently been shortlisted for the Podcast of the Year award for 2020/21, which is exciting!
- I have loved being part of the BYCA community - it feels like one big family! Being assigned coaching 'buddies' to share the course experience and practise coaching with allows for incredible connections to be made, as well as the opportunity to meet other new coaches through the Facebook group, live calls and Inspiration Days. I have continued to connect with BYCA coaches in many ways since I graduated, and developed lifelong friendships.
- There's no cookie-cutter approach - BYCA really supports and encourages each coach to use our own unique skillset to be the most incredible coach in our own niche.
The rewards of becoming a life coach
Not only did I learn how to become a life coach through Beautiful You, but I learned the skills to set up a heart-centred business that I love. Since graduating as a life coach in November 2019, I have had the most incredible year working with amazing women and building up my life coaching business. Suddenly it feels as thought all the pieces of my life leading me to this point have fallen into place and I have found my 'why'. It absolutely lights me up to work in service of my amazing clients and witness their transformation, as they rediscover themselves and start living a life they love.
I'd love to support you in becoming a Beautiful You life coach
I am a proud affiliate of the Beautiful You Coaching Academy, and I would absolutely LOVE to support you in becoming a life coach through BYCA. If you choose to sign up through me to the BYCA course, not only will you experience the benefits of an incredible course and community, you will receive the following bonuses from me:
My Beautiful You Affiliate Offer
- Your 90-minute Reignite life coaching session will be held upon confirmation that you are still enrolled in the course following the Academy’s refund period (approximately one month after starting the course).
- Similarly, your Reawaken life coaching package (6-sessions over three months) will be available to you after this same time period and/or when the Academy advises it is suitable to undertake a full coaching series.
- If you’d prefer to undertake your coaching series with me after completion of your studies, our coaching together must to be completed within six (6) months of your graduation date.
- As I am a Certified Beautiful You Life Coach, any completed 6-session coaching series undertaken with me will count toward your future Certification as a Beautiful You Life Coach, should you wish to pursue certification.
- In full transparency, I do receive a payment from BYCA for being an affiliate of the course. However, I would never recommend something I didn't 100% believe in. I am a very proud affiliate of the Beautiful You Coaching Academy.
If you would like to chat to me about becoming a Beautiful Life Coach, I'd love to answer any questions you have. Please book in a complimentary 20-minute chat via the button below.
Ready to enrol in the Beautiful You Coaching Academy course?
Click this link to be taken to the enrolment page for the Beautiful You Coaching Academy, watch video testimonials from other graduates and discover the full rundown of the course modules. When you are ready, click on which payment option you prefer (upfront or monthly payments) and fill out the Coaching Course order form.
In order to receive my affiliate bonuses, you need to enter my name (Annie Love) in the Code field as per the image below.
Important Note: If you enter my name in any other area than the one instructed (as per graphic above), or not at all, at the exact time of your enrolment, you will not be able to receive my affiliate offerings. This is not something that can be amended at a later time. Please be careful at your sign up stage to do this as I want to be able to support you on your coaching journey!