Natalie Roberts is an award winning and deeply intuitive Coach, NLP Practitioner and Speaker, a dedicated ocean swimmer, Mum to two beautiful girls and wife to Mauro, and now a newly minted Queenslander.
Natalie and I first met in 2014 when we both attended the IAHP course in Melbourne, learning strategies to support our children with diverse needs. But I’ve always felt like Natalie and I have a spiritual connection - soul sisters - and we’ve continued to connect in other ways.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Chiara’s journey, that pivotal moment of diagnosis and becoming a parent of a child with diverse needs
- The diverse parenting journey and its impact on marriage
- Holding the duality of suffering and joy and the microdecisions we make in life
- Natalie discovering ocean swimming in Melbourne and their family move to Queensland
- How Natalie finds joy and the fortress around her non-negotiable self-honouring rituals
Natalie mentors incredible women who are ready to redefine what raising children with a diagnosis means to them. Together they walk through the realms of possibility, potential and personal power, to rise to this sacred season of life.
“Motherhood is one of the greatest paradoxes of my life,
a bond so deep it stifles as it expands.”
Also mentioned in this episode:
I'd love you to join the Mummalove Lounge Facebook group and continue the conversation! Click on this link to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mummalovelounge
Please leave a rating and review of the Mummalove podcast over on Apple Podcasts. Not sure how to do that? You can watch my quick video guide over here on the website - scroll down past all the episode covers to find it.