Trigger warning: this conversations mentions mental health and post natal anxiety and depression.
Alexandra Wiatr is a mama of two, wife, visionary entrepreneur and sensual embodiment mentor to mothers and women who unapologetically want it all. I invited Alex on the podcast because I love that the work she does is helping to shift the narrative around motherhood and encouraging us to believe in the "exponentiality" and possibility of motherhood.
Together with her husband Aidan, Alex escaped the corporate 9-5 and built a rapidly growing, soulful product business on Amazon USA in under two years with her first daughter on her hip. Now, she's on a mission to guide women everywhere to tap into their sensuality and alchemise the abundant lives of their dreams.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Finding true love and moving to Australia
- Being in a dark place in 2019 when her first daughter was a few months old and the support and resources Alex leaned on to find the light again
- Creating a soulful Amazon business with her husband and the exponential growth of the business in 2021
- Changing the narrative that motherhood needs to be about depletion and martyrdom
- Allowing ourselves to be 'in the depths' and letting go of resistance, in order to find our exponentiality, whatever that looks like for each person
To connect with Alex, you can find her on Instagram at @alexandraxwiatr
You can read the book 'This I Know Is True' by Natasha Gilmour and Sian Yewdall, and featuring a chapter written by Alex.
Also mentioned in this episode:
I'd love you to join the Mummalove Lounge Facebook group and continue the conversation! Click on this link to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mummalovelounge
Please leave a rating and review of the Mummalove podcast over on Apple Podcasts. Not sure how to do that? You can watch my quick video guide over here on the website - scroll down past all the episode covers to find it.