Ashe Hornsby is a multi-passionate entrepreneur, mother of three boys and she shows up to life with humour and heart. Since the passing of her husband five years ago, Ashe's life has been a wild rollercoaster ride. Turning her pain into purpose, Ashe aims to normalise Grief, Trauma & Loss (G.T.L) through sharing the messy and magical moments of her own healing and helping others on their grief journey feel seen and heard.
In this conversation, we discussed:
- the story of losing Ashe's husband, Brendan 'Horn' Hornsby
- Ashe's recent loss of her mum to Cancer and the different experiences of grief
- talking with kids about death and grief
- looking for signs from those who have died
- finding love with new partner, Eden, and how they have brought their two families together
- building the 'shouse' and managing multiple businesses
You can find Ashe and her many amazing businesses on Instagram at:
Also mentioned in this episode:
I'd love you to join the Mummalove Lounge Facebook group and continue the conversation! Click on this link to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mummalovelounge
Please leave a rating and review of the Mummalove podcast over on Apple Podcasts. Not sure how to do that? You can watch my quick video guide over here on the website - scroll down past all the episode covers to find it.