As 'The Tattoist of Auschwitz' is amongst my favourite ever books, I was delighted to be invited to chat with Heather Morris on the Mummalove podcast.
In this episode, we talked about Heather's rather unexpected journey to meeting Lale Sokolov and writing her first novel, 'The Tattooist of Auschwitz', which has now sold more than 6 million copies worldwide and continues to inspire hope in so many, including me.
We also discussed:
- Heather's family's reaction to her fame, and how life has changed since writing her first novel
- Meeting the man who inspired her novel 'The Tattooist of Auschwitz' and how she managed her energy during the time she spent with Lale, whilst also juggling work and family life.
- The story behind her latest book, which goes on sale this week, called 'Three Sisters'
- What Heather's writing routine looks like these days
- Favourite places Heather has travelled to and where she'd like to when the world opens up again
You can get Heather's books at all good book sellers - below are some handy links to Booktopia for you:
Also mentioned in this episode:
I'd love you to join the Mummalove Lounge Facebook group and continue the conversation! Click on this link to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mummalovelounge
Please leave a rating and review of the Mummalove podcast over on Apple Podcasts. Not sure how to do that? You can watch my quick video guide over here on the website - scroll down past all the episode covers to find it.