No matter how determined we are to finish a goal or project, we might still find ourselves procrastinating at times and resistant to completing it.
In this episode, I suggest six questions to ask yourself if you feel like you're procrastinating:
1. Why am I do this project/goal in the first place?
2. Is this project/goal aligned with my values?
3. Where is the resistance/fear coming up for me?
4. Does it feel overwhelming?
5. Who can help me be accountable?
6. How can I reward myself along the way and celebrate when I've completed the project/goal?
I also discuss some strategies for progressing through the procrastination, making progress and achieving your goals.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you need some support breaking free from procrastination and making your goals a reality. Book a free Value Call with me by clicking on this link: annielovecoach.as.me/ditch-overwhelm Limited spaces available.
Also mentioned in this episode:
I'd love you to join the Mummalove Lounge Facebook group and continue the conversation! Click on this link to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mummalovelounge
Please leave a rating and review of the Mummalove podcast over on Apple Podcasts. Not sure how to do that? You can watch my quick video guide over here on the website - scroll down past all the episode covers to find it.
You can also find me on Instagram @mummalove
Want to get notified of new episodes directly on your phone? Subscribe to the podcast using your favorite app!